Truly stand out pieces like this never get boring and we only have a few of them every so often. This is an original ca. 1960s white leather fringed jacket with small custom beaded decoration taps on it. All these have a strong Native American feel to them and the swastika is absolutely one of those classic icons. The jacket is an a very good shape and will surely be an eye-catcher as well as a conversation piece.
- Original western wear made in USA leather jacket
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Real leather and silk like lining
- Great condition with some signs of wear
- Measurements: shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 52cm, arm 61cm, backside 57cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.