This is an amazing rugged looking original fireman's coat from the ca. 1950s. It has been worn and used quite extensively adding to its amazing character. The typical clasp closures are all there as well as a corduroy collar and some very nice details like the stenciled numnber 10 and faded F.D. stamps on the back. Yes the coat has a few repairs here and there, but the overal rugged look is just great. Its warm, waterproof and amazingly good looking. And by the way, they are rare too these cool fireman's jackets.
- Made in USA real fire fighter's jacket
- Size: S
- Date: ca. 1950s
- Sizing: arm 58cm, shoulders 45cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 83cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.