When people who know a thing or two about clothing history hear the name "A2 jacket", they surely think of the iconic leather flight jacket. This, too, is an A2 jacket.
However, this jacket is a rare type worn by the US Navy from the early 1960s onwards. It is also lesser known than that other deck jacket, the N-1. To cut a long story short: this is a mighty fine vintage jacket with a unique story. The faded stencilling on the back represents the section of the ship where this jacket used to be worn. Not everybody had duty all the time, garments rotated and had to be put back in the proper section. Pick up this timeless piece at Concrete Matter today!
- Original ca. 1970s US Navy Jacket
- Size M
- Great vintage condition with some stains but no holes or repairs
- Measurements: shoulders 54cm, pit to pit 61cm, arm 68cm, backside 74cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.