Shop coats like this were traditionally worn by men of the working force. They have a bit of this overseer look and feel to them, worn by older men who know what they are doing or selling just because they have been at the job for a long time. When worn today however as a light over coat by both men and women they have a great casual vibe to them which is kind of the opposite of their original purpose. We like that clash of style and function. This one is done in a thick cotton fabric with some nice design details and just all over great urban cowboy vibes.
- 100% cotton fabric
- Deadstock condition, heavy quality
- Dated ca. 1980s
- Button front closure
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.