This is a very nice unbranded Buffalo plaid coat. The Buffalo plaid, Red and Black Checkered plaid, Mackinaw plaid or in Dutch 'Houthakkers' (Lumberjack) plaid has been a staple fabric for the outdoors in North America ever since the mid 19th century. Its oldest name is probably Buffalo plaid and first coined around 1850 by a designer at Woolrich Wool Mills. It never gets old and we always love it when winter comes and when can pop the plaid out!
- Unbranded most likely made in USA jacket?
- Great vintage condition, minor signs of wear (pillig on the liner only)
- Wool outer, fleece like liner
- Date: ca. 1970s
- Size: L
- Sizing: arm 66cm, shoulders 52cm, pit to pit 65cm, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.