Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. All of them though radiate a positive energetic vibe that takes us back to the good old America of the 1950s when people drove good looking cars, drank soda pops in drive in theaters and in general seemed to be living the American Dream. The fact that all the varsity jackets feature at least a bit of color, and some a lot, makes them stand out. They can be paired with a simple t-shirt and jeans for the sporty jock look, but also with chinos and a shirt for a more preppy look. And when worn by girls they are amazing too. So all in all it is obvious why we like them so much and good ones are hard to find.
This is a beautiful really old all grey wool version.
- Great vintage condition, with minor moth holes here and there and a few (coffee?) stain on the left sleeve and cuff
- Jacket from the late 1950s
- Size S
- 100% Wool outside
- Measurements: shoulders 46cm, pit to pit 51cm, arm 63cm, back 60cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.