With our current summer(s) becoming more and more like the ones on Hawaii, we have once again stocked one of our favourite garments: the Hawai'i shirt. They come in so many different patterns but they all do the same thing, the radiate summer, the beach, a cocktail and just fun times. The fact that they actually have a lot of history to them make it an even more interesting garment. Casual Friday was thought up on Hawai'i, stimulating the white collar workforce to wear an Aloha Shirt every Friday to enhance the island spirit, recognise its traditions and to just enjoy life on this beautiful archipelago to the fullest. This shirt by Malahini (which means newcomer in Hawaiin native language) is made on Hawaii in the ca. 1970s.
- Mint condition shirt
- 100% cotton (maybe with some rayon mixed in as it feels nice and soft)
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 62cm, shoulder 52cm, back 70cm, arm 25cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.