The M-43 Field Jacket is the most iconic jacket worn by US troops in the Second World War. It succeeded the M-41 and set the design stage for all the field jackets to come after it. In both the M-51 (Korean War) and the famous M-65 (Vietnam War) we see design choices dating back to this jacket. This version is a women's M-43 with all sorts of different details when compared to the standard M-43. These are quite rare.
- Original jacket in near mint condition from the 1940s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulder 51cm, pit to pit634cm, arm 64cm, back 77cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.