This is a stunning jacket even if it is a more modern replica of one of the most sought after vintage pieces, the Swedish motorcycle or dispatch riders jacket in leather. We do find them in the typical Swedish Army green version (although these have become quite rare too) but the ca. 1930s leather one is really rare. So finding this ca. 1980s replica of that jacket in mint condition done in a nice and subtle leather and cashmere combo was really great. It features all the things you want like the breast pocket, the flap closure and in this case two horn tip (or are they teeth?!) button closures on the shoulder. The jacket is lined in grey cashmere and there are to many cool straps and design features to mention.
- Brand: Mac Douglas
- Made in France
- Size Large
- Replica of the Swedish army motorcycle or dispatch riders jacket
- Material: Leather with wool/cashmere lining
- Measurements: 57cm shoulders, 62cm arm, 62cm pit to pit, 68cm back
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.