A warm leather mitten for chilly winter days. A modern mitten with simple, clean lines made in superb materials. A soft fleece liner with Primaloft Gold insulates with a light, down-like feel. Treated lambskin makes for a supple, hardwearing outer layer while a ribbed wool cuff gently encases the wrist. A comfortable, warming glove for daily and leisure use in frost and snow.
- Elastic at wrist
- Pre-curved fit
- Rib knitted cuff
- Insulation Primaloft Gold. A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
- Outer material, wool blend 80% wool / 20% polyamide. Impregnated hairsheep leather. A thin and soft leather with water proofing.
The rich history of the Hestra brand goes back four centuries and starts in 1936 in the Swedish province of Småland. This is where Martin Magnusson and his family lives and where he starts making gloves for the local lumberjacks. When a skiing slope opens in 1937 Magnusson starts making gloves that cater for the rapidly growing skiing community in Sweden. The Swedes discover skiing as a national past time and the business grows fast. Hestra really makes a name for itself in the 1960s as the brand you need to have when skiing. Since than two generations Magnusson’s have been responsible for growing the company further, never letting down on their very high quality standards till today.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.