Ecocuir Unlined is a robust sustainable glove for the great outdoors, ideal for hiking, hunting and plenty of other activities in field or forest. A comfortable work glove that provides protection and excellent grip when chopping wood, setting up camp, carrying gear and doing all kinds of wilderness tasks. Sewn in chrome-free, undyed Ecocuir cowhide which takes on an attractive patina with use. A pull tab on the cuff makes the glove easier to put on and an eyelet means you can attach it to a belt loop or rucksack, for example.
- Hardwearing, unlined leather glove.
- Chrome-free, undyed Ecocuir cowhide for grip and durability.
- External seams for comfort.
- Elasticated top wrist.
- Leather pull tab makes it easy to pull on.
- Eyelet provides attachment options.
The rich history of the Hestra brand goes back four centuries and starts in 1936 in the Swedish province of Småland. This is where Martin Magnusson and his family lives and where he starts making gloves for the local lumberjacks. When a skiing slope opens in 1937 Magnusson starts making gloves that cater for the rapidly growing skiing community in Sweden. The Swedes discover skiing as a national past time and the business grows fast. Hestra really makes a name for itself in the 1960s as the brand you need to have when skiing. Since than two generations Magnusson’s have been responsible for growing the company further, never letting down on their very high quality standards till today.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.