Good grip and protection from rain and wind – with Hestra’s CZone Contact Glove bad weather doesn’t need to mean getting frozen on a summer day in the mountains, or wherever your outdoor plans take you. This supple 5-finger glove is sewn in flexible stretch fabric with a waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps the hand comfortably dry. The palm is in hardwearing synthetic suede with a grip-friendly print and touchscreen-compatible material on thumb and index finger. Soft microfleece inside and a neoprene cuff that comfortably encases the wrist. A handy, versatile companion when walking, cycling, fishing and on all kinds of open air adventures in spring, summer and autumn.
- Versatile touchscreen gloves for outdoor recreation.
- CZone membrane stops wind and wet getting in while allowing moisture to escape.
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable stretch polyamide.
- Palm in synthetic polyester/polyurethane suede (Duratan).
- Grip-friendly print on palm.
- Touchscreen-compatible material on thumb and index finger.
- Soft polyester microfleece liner.
- Reflective print on logo.
- Comfortable neoprene cuff.
- Elasticated wrist.
The rich history of the Hestra brand goes back four centuries and starts in 1936 in the Swedish province of Småland. This is where Martin Magnusson and his family lives and where he starts making gloves for the local lumberjacks. When a skiing slope opens in 1937 Magnusson starts making gloves that cater for the rapidly growing skiing community in Sweden. The Swedes discover skiing as a national past time and the business grows fast. Hestra really makes a name for itself in the 1960s as the brand you need to have when skiing. Since than two generations Magnusson’s have been responsible for growing the company further, never letting down on their very high quality standards till today.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.