The U.S. Army Fatigue Pants are the staple pants issued to GI's from the Korean War up to the Cold War. They come in many different guises, apart from the fact that they are all the 'same'! Some are more worn than others of course. They make for great summer pants and are very easily mixed into so many different styles. It is becoming much harder to find these pants and when we do find them, they are always gone fast.
- Original US Army fatigue pants
- Date ca. 1970s
- Size W28/L33
- Waist 36cm, inseam 84cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.