Trench coats have a deep military history from which they have migrated into civilian fashion. Nowadays they are a piece of clothing which have become so common in the streets that their military history feels very far away. This piece however is a real U.S. Army double breasted rain trench coat from the ca. 1980s. It has all the looks and in this case the proper paper work as well.
- Original US Army double breasted trench coat
- Size Large
- Date ca 1980's
- Great slightly worn condition
- Measurements jacket: 55cm shoulders, 68cm arm, 63cm pit to pit, 120cm back
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.