This is an original Swedish Navy work jacket done in a nice lush blue fabric. It features two breast pockets and although it falls in the famous tradition of blue work jacket, this one is a bit different. It has a higher fit and does not have the patch pockets. This jacket can also be perfectly worn as a shirt-jacket.
- Original work jacket from the Swedish Navy from the ca.1970s in mint condition
- Nice quality and a higher fit than the traditional blue workers jacket
- Size L
- Measurements: pit to pit 57cm, shoulder 49cm, arm 65cm, back 68cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.