This is a truly one of a kind jacket. The wooden hand made BMW 'button' shows that somebody really spent a lot of time making this jacket extra personal. The little 'pearls' added to the pullers of the zipper tell a story of love for this jacket too. The jacket is a well worn well ridden motor jacket made in the USA by the one and only Schott Bros out of New York. Yes there are a few points that need a bit of tlc but nothing out of the ordinary. This jacket needs to be in the elements again, feeling the wind rip round its collar and tightening the jacket to the motor driver while he or she janks the throttle down.
- Original made in USA 1980s Schott motor jacket
- Hand made wooden BWM 'button'
- 'Pearls' added to the zippers
- With liners
- Beautiful worn condition with some areas that could use a little love
- Size: M/L
- Sizing: shoulder 50cm, arm 62cm, pit to pit 58cm, back 60cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.