Old leather jackets are rare. They just seem to be worn down, dried up, to rugged etc etc. But sometimes we do find them and this is one of those finds. Maybe not the most easy to sport pieces, but despite that if you do rock it, it will be a piece which is sure to spike up conversation. It is made of the most subtle suede qualities out there and it was made somewhere in the late 1950s making it really quite rare. Check it out, maybe it is waiting just for you!
- Made in USA real suede leather jacket in mint condition
- Size: M
- Date: ca. 1950s
- Sizing: shoulders 48 cm, arms 56 cm, pit to pit 55 cm, back 72 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.