A trench coat for khaki days as well as one for the tweed days. So maybe one that works great in summer when the cool khaki colour works best and at the same time a coat which will be stylish and cool in autumn when tweed works better.
- Unbranded reversible khaki-tweed coat
- Great vintage condition minor signs of wear
- Size: L
- Date: ca. 1980s
- Measurements: pit to pit 51cm, shoulder 60cm, arm 65cm, back 107cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.