At Ralph Lauren they can tap from a very wide and deep pool of cool American clothing classics. The denim jacket is one of them, the lined denim jacket is another. This is the way Ralph likes his version of these classics. A nice tartan liner for warm looks and feel, a corduroy collar referencing old hunting jackets and one special treat Ralph seems to really like a lot: a shooting arm. These with some other nice design features like the pockets with hand warmers but also a little loop which traditionally would have been used to attach your watch cable to and the cuff design, make this jacket an amazing mix between old style and new comfort.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Barn Coat
- Date ca. 1990s
- Mint condition
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulders 55cm, pit to pit 66cm, arms 63cm, back 79cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collectie
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.