This recreation of a "Dirty Dozen: type watch is based on the original 1940s/1950s watches but has the advantage that it is equipped with a high-performance quartz movement. MWC classic range watches essentially combine the best of both new and traditional watchmaking technology. This watch offers the ideal choice for buyers who would prefer the appearance of a mechanical watch with the hassle-free advantages of a quartz model.
This watch has a heavy stainless steel satin finish case made from Military Grade 316L stainless steel, subsidiary dial, hacking function, black dial, and luminous markings. The watch also has a historically accurate canvas strap as used in the 1940s and 50s.
- Case Diameter: 36.5 mm exc crown, 39mm incl crown
- Lug to Lug 43 mm
- Thickness 13.5 mm
- Lug Type: Solid fixed strap bars
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50m)
- VD78 Movement
- Battery life : Approx 3 years Battery : SR626SW
- Accuracy +/- 20 Seconds Per Month
- Subsidiary second hand
- Glass: Plexiglass / Perspex
- Luminous Material: Retro Pattern Luminova
- Serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18 mm1950s Pattern Canvas
- 24 Months Guarantee
MWC is now one of the worlds leading suppliers of robust military specification timepieces, not just to individual buyers and the military but also to police forces, anti-terrorist units, airlines, mining companies, shipping and salvage companies and a diverse variety of government agencies and departments. Their main design office, accounts, and contract sales staff are still based in Zürich, Switzerland where the company began in 1974.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.