Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This one has the cool feature that it can be worn two ways, so a reversible jacket. The stunning silky yellow liner when you want some sunny vibes and the deep blue wool one when that's more your vibe.
- Great vintage condition made in USA varsity jacket
- 100% wool and silk liner
- Jacket from the ca. 1960s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulders 50cm, pit to pit 61cm, arms 60cm, back 59cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.