This iconic piece is an original WW2 Pile Parka with in near mint condition. It is a so called anorak model which is worn over the head. The thick cotton shell is near waterproof and windproof making this rugged piece a perfect companion in a real cold situation when worn all in. The jacket has the original wooden balls and all the buttons are present as well as the leather details. This jacket can take a liner too which is rather hard to find but which makes it an amazing winter piece.
- Original WW2 US Army Pile Parka
- Size: L
- Mint condition on very minor stain on the front
- Date: ca. 1940s
- Sizing: arm 61cm, shoulders 52cm, pit to pit 68cm, back 91cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.