Yes, a Lama and an Alpaca are two different animals, but don't let this biological fact and small mishap on the coat mislead you from how cool it is. The alpaca pile was also often used in WW2 collars and liners and it is a very nice soft and really warm material. This coat has raglan sleeves and a high hug-factor to it. A coat great for men and women alike.
- Made in Great Britain
- Alpaca wool
- Cool liner
- Dated ca. 1980s
- Condition: mint
- Size L
- Measurements: 54cm shoulders, 64cm pit to pit, 67cm arm, 95cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.