This is a unique piece in many ways. It is by far not as old as the Pay Day hickory chore coat we just put online, but it does nonetheless have a lot of history to it. This piece was desigend by legendary Japanese fashion designer and forward thinker Junya Watanabe whow worked for Comme des Garçons as a desiger only to outgrow this brand and become an iconic designer himself. This chore coat was part of his early 2000s show still under the name of Commes des Garçons, where the reversible aspect of his collection was shown halfway through the catwalk. The piece is in in absolute mint condition and can be seen as a piece of recent fashion-meets-workwear-design-history. Pieces from this collection are almost impossible to find hence the price.
- Very rare Junya Watanabe x Comme de Garçons x Pointer Brand hickory striped chore coat
- Made in Japan
- Mint condition piece
- Size: XL
- Date: ca. 2000s
- Measurements: 55cm shoulder, 61cm pit to pit, 72cm arm, 82cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.