Hudson Bay is a brand steeped in history. Unfortunately it is also a sad brand which has sold it sould to big annonoumous main stream commerce. Moving away from all that heritage they have and being unable to find a way to incorporate that heritage in a positive way in their current market position is quite a shame. This beautiful is one of the most classic piece when thinking of Hudson Bay. It was made using a four point blanket just like it would have been back in the 17th century when Native Americans, who traded beaver furs for blankets, would make long coat out of the Hudson Bay blankets. We have only found a very few of these coats and this one is very nice. There is only some staining to the liner but the liner is in tact as is the coat.
- Original Made in Canada Hudons Bay blanket coat
- 100% wool outer and silk (like?) liner
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Great vintage condition, no holes or pilling some staining in the liner and new buttons
- Measurements: shoulders 42cm, pit to pit 62cm, arm 60cm, backside 86cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.