A very classy overcoat which screams 1990s Wall Street succes. Made by Harvey and Hudson in the classy SW1 Knights Bridge district of London. The coat features a nice cut, velours collar and silk like lining to make it easy to just slide into and out the jacket with great confidence. Of course traditionally the coat would have been worn over a suit and tie, but it will work very well in a more street fashionable style too.
- Made in USA overcoat
- Mint condition
- Size: M
- Date: ca. 1990s
- Measurements: pit to pit 60cm, shoulder 48cm, arm 66cm, back 101cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.