Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one is made by one of the highest quality producers of varsity jackets still out there: Golden Bear. The jackets retail for a lot of money and their timeless quality is a testimony to that.
- Original ca. 2000s wool and leather varsity jacket made in USA
- 100% wool body and real thick leather sleeves
- Mint condition
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulders 50cm, pit to pit 59cm, arms 62cm, back 61cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.