The older the hunting jacket, the more details it seems. This very nice Duxbak Mohawk hunting jacket is an example to that statement. There are tons of nice design details and the label itself is already a joy to look at. Duxbak was a subsidiary brand to Carhartt focussing on hunting apparel. The jacket is nicely faded which gives it that unique hunting jacket look that we love so much.
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Condition: Near mint, minor signs of wear
- Size L or boxy M
- Measurements: arm 56cm, pit to pit 57cm, shoulders 48cm, back 70cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.