A Dutch Marines Corps jacket in a beautifully faded green color. It is made out of a great herringbone twill and simply oozes character. Great as a summer addition to any gentleman's wardrobe. Matches together well with khaki or white pants, a polo or a (hawaiian) shirt. This version features one chevrons on the left shoulders and the Dutch Marine Corps emblem on the breast pocket. It is dated december 1957.
- Dated 1957
- Wears like a L
- Great vintage cindition with nice fading to the greens
- Cotton in a herringbone twill (HBT)
- Measurements: shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 56cm, arm 60cm, backside 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns))
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.