We have a weak spot for exactly these types of jackets. The weak spot being: their duck hunter camo pattern! We have been able to find a nice big collection of duck hunter camo hunting jackets from the ca. 1970-90s and all of them are different. What a treat. This one is made by Crown and features two pockets on the breast pocket in a somewhat more yellow tinged version of this great camo print. The jacket is in mint condition.
- Original made in Hong Kong duck hunter jacket
- Size a boxy M
- Mint condition
- Date: ca. 1990s
- Sizing: arm 63cm, shoulders 47cm, pit to pit 57cm, back 71cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.