What an amazing typical 1970s shirt with that is just to cool to be true. It has two hidden pockets tucked away behind the piping of the inside stripe. There is no real shoulder edge and the ringer finish on the collar and waist give this shirt a nice airy round fit. The stripes draw attention to the shirt and the fabric is so typical 1970s cool.
- Original ca. 1970s terry cloth (bath towel fabric) shirt
- Like new condition
- Measurements: shoulder ± 51cm, pit to pit 60cm, arm 20cm, backside 65cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.