These are original late 1950s wool basketball jerseys from Canada. We have been told that the patches on them would depict a bit of verbal opponent 'bashing' making fun of their names or provoking them in other ways. We have never seen any other than these two and we think they are both very cool but also very rare. A collectors piece or a piece to wear and be unique!
- Made in Canada Basketball vest
- Fits like a medium
- Date 1960's
- Great worn condition.
- Measurements jacket: 29cm shoulders, 50cm pit to pit, 74cm back
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.