This is one of a small collection of red wool (sometimes 80/20 wool/poly mix) Boy Scouts of America red shirt jackets that we have. They are great as an outer layer in spring and summer and a real nice warm layer when you are busy in the outdoors. This one is from the ca. 1970s and features no tag or patches.
- Date ca. 1970's
- Wears like a M
- Great vintage condition
- 100% Wool
- Measurements: shoulders 45cm, pit to pit 52cm, arm 60cm, backside 71cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.