This our first and only Australian Army Long Coat. It is a bit of a brainbraker as it breaths Navy and not Army and also is so warm, why would they wear such a coat in very warm Aussie? We don't know exactly. What we do know is that this is an amazingly good looking piece. A big split on the back, deep pockets, double breasted front etc etc this jacket has got it all.
- Made in Australia
- Size: XL
- Date: 1962
- Sizing: arm 67cm, shoulders 50cm, pit to pit 60cm, back 124cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.