Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one is a nice typical cheerleader type jacket with a host of cool patches and of course a great name embroidered on the back.
- Great vintage condition, some sings of wear
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a M
- Wool body
- Measurements: pit to pit cm, shoulders cm, arm cm, back cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.