This is an amazing example of why we love everything varsity and 1950/60s Americana. Perfectly knitted out of a heavy wool quality with a stunning drape and fit, this garment has it all. These so-called Letterman cardigans adorn a prominently placed capitol letter referencing the (high)school, college or university they are representing. This one is done in a purple burgundy also has a cool patch on the back referencing Lindblom which is still in existence today.
- Great condition, with some repairs, the photos show what looks like a discolouration. This is barely if at all visible in the actual garment. There is a bit of paint streak on the back, which again, comes out more in the photographs than in the real
- Wool cardigan from the early 1950s
- Fits like a M
- 100% wool
- Measurements: arm 53cm, pit to pit 53cm, shoulders 43cm, back 63cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.