This is an amazing example of why we love everything varsity and Americana. Perfectly knitted out of a heavy wool quality with a stunning drape and fit, this garment has it all. These so-called Letterman cardigans adorn a prominently placed capitol letter referencing the (high)school, college or university they are representing. This one supports E, what is E? We don't really know, but that doesn't matter as this piece so nice and in such an amazing shape for a piece that's almost 80 years old.
- Dated ca. 1940s!
- Condition: Mint condition with some fading
- Size S
- Measurements: arm 54cm, pit to pit 47cm, shoulders 42cm , back 62cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.