These US Army desert pants are done in the so-called Chocolate Chip Camo pattern. Originated in the 1970s it is most commonly associated with the Gulf Wars but it has since made its way into street ware. The name obviously derived from the dough of chocolate chip cookies, a cornerstone of every North Americans diet. We love how these pants look under a sweater in combination with like a worn denim jacket and some sneekers.
- Original US Army pants ca. 1990s
- Like new condition
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.