This is an original U.S. Air Force flight suit from just after the Second World War. It still has its U.S. Air Force decal on the shoulder which is quite rare. It is made from a silky to the touch fabric in an interesting sage grey green color. It features an amazing amount of details and the triple push buttons in the waist give this piece an option to tailor it to a (female) waist too. All the zippers are in working order and there are only minor signs of wear. All in all a great piece for a collector as well as somebody who wants to rock a real piece of aviation and military wear.
- Original U.S. Air Force flight suit from the early 1950s
- Waist size
- Measurements: shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 57, arms 61cm backside 87cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.