The 1958 Roamer Pant is based on a denim jeans from the late 50s'. The jeans are made of 15 oz pure denim with selvedge. They spared no expense in creating firm and authentic jeans of the highest quality. The best part is that denim ages in style and that applies particularly well to this 1958 Roamer Pant.
- 15 ounce of raw denim (100% cotton) with selvedge
- normal waist and regular fit with button closure
- buttons and rivets provided with nikkel
- strong stitching at end of hems, belt loops and pouches
- D-ring to attach a possible pocket watch chain
- made in Turkey
- Note: to enjoy your Pike Brothers vest as long as possible we recommend paying attention to washing constructions
Pike Brothers was founded in 1930 by brother George and Joseph Pike. Their small yet high-quality clothing store was located in the famous Portobello Road, Notting Hill, in the heart of London. Custom clothing for men was their specialty. During the Second World War they produced uniforms for American military forces. This was the time when American soldiers came over to England. Pike Brothers managed to combine the best materials with European craftsmanship and create the unmistakable clothing you see today. They simply struck a brilliant balance between American workwear and European expertise. A legacy that defines Pick Brothers to this very day.
Pike Brothers distinguishes itself by respecting and celebrating the original functionality of its clothing instead of simply aiming for superficial succes. All clothing is made in Europe and produced the old-fashioned way. Pure craftsmanship and the best materials add up to this stylish and timeless clothing. Pike Brothers is that perfect combination of style and functionality.