The Mackinaw jacket is quite a famous design to come out of the Second World War. Of course we have seen the Mackinaw design in many different sorts and shapes with a buffalo plaid design mostly made by Woolrich, the US Army one incorporates a shawl collar which has become it design piece de resistance. It has been copied and used countless times after the war and we understand why. It looks really good! This rare sage green version really stands out. There are some cool stamps on the collar and of course the coat is wool lined. Both a collectors piece as well as a piece of history.
- Original rare color US Military Mackinaw
- Date: ca. 1940s
- There are some very cool field repairs to be found on this jacket, and as is most often te case, the belt is missing
- Size: XL
- Measurements: arm 63cm, shoulders 44cm, pit to pit 57cm, back 84cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.