Leather is one of the best materials in the world. It has been used for centuries and its uses vary indefinitely. Despite this amazingly wide range of uses for leather, a belt is no doubt one of its most common uses in the whole history of leather usage. This particular belt is a carefully restored French army belt from the 1950. It has been washed, greased and even resown to ensure that this belt will be ready for a very very long time. The various marks show how many men have worn this belt over the last decades. A testimony to how durable a quality product like this actually is when taken proper care of.
- Original 100% thick leather French army belt from the ca. 1950s
- Restored: washed, greased, resown and the sides have been buffed again
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.