Liners are generally used as a thermal layer in between a shirt and jacket. We have them from several different armies who all tried to achieve the same well insulated goal, but all went after that goal with a completely different design. This British one has a nice diamond pattern and the borders of the actual thermo fabric are carefully enforced with a lightly contrasting band.
- Original British Army thermo vest from the ca. 1980s
- Various sizes and shades of green, some have a green others more brown trim
- Sizing M: shoulder --cm, pit to pit --cm, back --cm
- Sizing L: shoulder 46cm, pit to pit 61cm, back 72cm
- Sizing XL: shoulder --cm, pit to pit --cm, back --cm
- Sizing XX: shoulder 47cm, pit to pit 63cm, back 84cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.