One of the nicer version of the green lush types of tropical camo's is this British Jungle Field Jacket. This camo was issued to British troops operating in warmer climates like Hong Kong, Belize and Malaysia from the 1970s onwards. Two angled pockets and the somewhat bumpy fabric gives this field jacket a unique look and feel. The drawstring in the waist allows for tailoring it to that hourglass look.
- Dated ca. 1980s
- Made in the U.K.
- Various sizes available
- Measurements XL: shoulder 52cm, pit to pit 63cm, arm 65cm, backside 84cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.