The G-1 leather Flight Jacket is the U.S. Navy's version of the U.S. Air Force A-2. It features a mouton or in this case real fur collar and a different patch pocket setup then the A-2. The U.S. Navy had a very strong arial arm which famously operated in the Pacific theatre where amazing aircrafts like the Vought Corsair, SBD Dauntless and the Hellcat fought against the Japanese. The G-1 was also worn a lot in Vietnam and has been issued well into the 1990s. This is a very nice example of this classic jacket. It was made in 1967 and for all we now saw action in Vietnam. The zipper and cuffs have been replaced making this jacket ready for another 60 years of wear as the leather is in great condition as is the collar. An iconic piece packed with history and style.
- Original US Nave G-1 type flight jacket with real fur collar
- Size M
- Date 1967
- Sizing: shoulders 45 cm, arm 59cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 63cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.