Schott was the first brand to incorporate zippers in their jackets somewhere in the 1930s. Their Perfecto jacket has become the staple design of motor jackets, but they have also since day one excelled in all other leather jackets especially flight jackets. This G-1 flight jacket is just the right example of that. It is made of a very heavy quality leather and on this one the leather is subtle and heavily waxed making the jacket, warm, water and windproof. To add to that, this jacket also still has its liner. An iconic jacket which breaks the bank when buying it new, but since it holds it own over time - it actually only gets better over time - this is a great opportunity to pick it up.
- Original ca. 1990s Made in USA jacket
- Near mint condition, some pilling on the waistband and the leather hanging loop has come loose on one end (but this hoop doesn't really help in holding the jacket anyway as it is too heavy!)
- Size M
- Measurements: shoulders 47cm, pit to pit 60cm, arm 64cm backside 64cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.