The G-1 leather Flight Jacket is the U.S. Navy's version of the U.S. Air Force A-2. It features a mouton collar and a different patch pocket setup than the A-2. The U.S. Navy had a very strong arial arm which famously operated in the Pacific theatre where amazing aircrafts like the Vought Corsair, SBD Dauntless and the Hellcat fought against the Japanese. The G-1 was also worn a lot in Vietnam and has been issued well into the 1990s. This is an amazing G-1 from the ca. 1960s with looks very similar to the original World War 2 models. The label is missing but the Scovill zipper helps us in dating this piece in the ca. 1960. The condition is amazing, no signs of repairs or holes. The leather is sublte and the jacket ready to be shown off again!
- Made in USA real leather flight jacket
- Size: M/L
- Date: ca. 1960s
- Sizing: shoulders 45 cm, arms 59 cm, pit to pit 54 cm, back 64 cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.