This is a very very rare piece which we are proud to show to you. Suede pieces from the 1950s are very rare and when they are in condition like this piece even more so. It is done in a timeless style which could loosely be interpreted as a biker jacket, but as a jacket with the brand name Californian should, it radiates mostly sunshine and beautiful sun tanned boys and girls living the time of their lives in the 1950s and 60s in the US of A.
- Original ca. 1950s suede zip jacket
- Size: S/M
- Great vintage near mint condition, no signs of wear, stains or repairs
- Measurements: arms 61cm, pit to pit 58cm, shoulders 48cm, back 56
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.