The A-2 U.S. Air Force flight jacket is arguably the most iconical flight jacket to come out of World War 2. It was worn by the very fit and good looking American pilots who came over to Europe, Africa and Asia to fight against the Axis powers. The jacket features a quite unique combination between great manly looks, history and functionality. The jackets were all made out of leather (goat and horse the most common ones), they were worn with a high waist fit and often decorated on their backs with so called nose art and squadron patches on the front. Originals are worth the price of a decent car and some reproductions also go into four figures. We carefully select our flight jackets curating them on quality, authenticity and general good looks. This German made A-2 is done in a more light brown color and done in sheep leather.
- Made in Germany real leather flight jacket
- Recently made
- Size XL
- Sizing: shoulder 54cm, arm 65cm, pit to pit 58cm, back 62cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.