Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. Linda cheered for Mariemont and did so in a beautiful blue and yellow varsity jacket which has been preserved so well.
- Mint condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a M
- 100% wool body real leather decoration on the shoulders
- Measurements: pit to pit 52cm, shoulders 48cm, arm 61cm, back 61cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.